SHARIR α is powdered food that contains fermented plant extract from more than 100 kinds of vegetables, fruits, and seaweeds including psyllium which is native to India and rich in dietary fiber.
It also contains live bifidobacterium longum which is resistant to gastric acid and is a good bacteria which promotes the health of your intestines, as well as bifidobacterium B-3 (*) and spore forming lactic acid bacteria
- Blended our fermented plant extract of over 100 kinds of vegetables, fruits and seaweeds
- Contains psyllium native to India, rich in dietary fiber.
- Contains 5 billion live bifidobacterium longum which is resistant to stomach acid and is a good bacteria in your intestines, 5 billion live dietary bifidobacteria, and 100 million spore forming lactic acid bacteria.
* Bifidobacterium B-3 (patented component):
It is a live good type of bacteria derived from humans that has been carefully selected from many types of bacteria.
Together with psyllium (dietary fiber) and bifidobacterium longum, SHARIR α supports an ideal thriving bodily environment.
The "diet" of “diet Bifidobacterium B-3” doesn't refer to losing weight, but refers nutritional content.
Recommended for the following persons
- Who want to maintain a healthy intestinal environment
- With insufficient vegetable intake
- Who want to lose weight
How to Consume
First take a mouthful of liquid, such as water, and then add Sharir α. Mix in your mouth a little, and swallow. Next, drink sufficient liquid (about 200ml).
- Dilute with 200ml of any liquid of your choice, such as water, kouso drink, vegetable juice, milk, etc. then drink
- Add the contents of one package to 100ml of liquid. Stir well, and let sit for a while. The product will thicken, becoming "Sharir Jelly".
- Psyllium fiber expands to between 30 and 50 times its original size in your stomack, so it creates a feeling of fullness. Recommended for diets to lose weight as well.
- Store unopened in a cool and dark place, out of direct sunlight.
Processed food containing enzymes, Lactobacillus and Psyllium
Psyllium (Dietary Fiber), Lactose, Fructose, Lactosucrose, Plant Fermentation Extract, Glucose, Bifidobacterium(Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium Breve B-3), Enterococcus Faecali, Spore Forming Lactic Acid Bacteria(LACRIS), Bifidobacteria Metabolites, Indigestible Dextrin, Trehalose, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Licorice, Citric Acid
■ Nutritional Information
Bifidobacteria (Bifidobacterium Longum) / 5 billions CFU