KUON RED. is low-sugar KOUSO fermented plant drink (lactic acid bacteria beverage.
It contains lactic acid bacteria fermented extract of 5 kinds of berries which are blueberry, strawberry, blackberry, raspberry and mulberry, and also contains plant fermented extract of 106 kinds of plant based ingredients. Resveratrol-containing Red Wine Extract of red wine in the Southern Rhone Valley in France, high-grade bilberry extract and lactulose (milk oligosaccharide), which supports the growth of beneficial bacteria in your gut, are also blended.
No artificial sweeteners, no preservatives or no flavoring agents.
- Made by Lactic Acid Bacteria Fermented Extract of 5 kinds of berry as its base
- Contains low sugar fermented plant extract of 106 kinds of plant based ingredients
- No water added
- Fermented and aged using Yamato Kouso’s traditional fermentation starter (koji, yeast and lactic acid bacteria)
- No artificial sweeteners, No preservatives, No flavoring agents
- Use lactulose (milk oligosaccharide) which supports the growth of good bacteria in your gut.
- Contains 20ml resveratrol, as much as 3 bottles of wine, in one bottle of KUON red.
- High-ORAC value（1,800μmol TE/20ml）
- Not only nutritional ingredients such as minerals contained in plants and carbohydrates used, but also useful ingredients produced during the enzyme fermentation process and nutritional ingredients such as vitamins and amino acids
Recommended for the following persons
Vegetable and fruit deficiency
- Want to stay beautiful
- Want to eat nutritious food during pregnancy and postpartum
Get tired easily
Want to maintain a healthy intestinal environment
- Worried about exposure to cold
- Want to lose weight
How to Drink
Recommended to drink 20ml as-is, or dilute to taste with water or lukewarm water (below 60℃).
- Can be mixed with other liquids such as fruit juice, milk, etc. to create a delicious drink.
- Recommended amount 1-3 times a day.
- Store unopened in a cool and dark place, out of direct sunlight.
- After opening, close the cap and store in the refrigerator.
[ Caution when storing ]
Please be sure to store the liquid fermented drink in refrigerator after opening.
If left out in normal temperatures after opening, it may bubble over.
Impurities (cloudiness) and sediment in KOUSO fermented drink
Seasonal, natural plants are used as raw material for the KOUSO fermented drink. As a result, the color and taste of the product may vary slightly according to the season. This does not affect quality.
Moreover, from the nutritional viewpoint, as much dietary fiber and microorganisms (such as yeast and lactobacillus) should be retained in the KOUSO fermented drink. Consequently, fiber fragments from the raw material, impurities and sediment derived from mineral crystals is observed.
However, this does not affect quality, please drink it without worries. Imagine it as the same as the sediment (lees) in red wine and unrefined sake. If you notice some sediment, tighten the cap and turn the bottle upside-down a few times. (never forcefully shake the bottle).
Fermented plant extract beverage (Lactic acid bacteria beverage)
■ Nutritional Information