Water, Squalane, Triethylhexanoin, BG, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide, (Mixed Plant/White Sugar)Fermentation Extract, Aspergillus/Soybean Seed Extract Ferment Extract Filtrate, Souhakuhi Ekisu, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Tilia Cordata Flower Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, 3-Glyceryl Ascorbate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Ceramide 1, Ceramide 2, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 5, Ceramide 6Ⅱ, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Phytosterols, Behenyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Laureth-7, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, EDTA-2Na, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol
- Use with caution and check for any abnormalities on your skin. In the following cases, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist.
(1) When abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots etc.) and darkening appear during use.
(2) When the above abnormalities appear on the skin in direct sunlight after use.
- Do not use if your skin has any cuts, swelling, eczema or rash.
- Be careful not to get into eyes. If it gets in, do not rub them but immediately rinse with clean water.
- Handle with clean hands and place the cap after use.
- Avoid direct sunlight, heat and humidity, and keep out of reach of infants.
- Due to the use of naturally derived materials, there may be differences in color and aroma, but quality will remain consistent.