All in One Gel
Water, Glycerin, DPG, BG, Squalane, (Mixed Plant/White Sugar)Fermentation Extract, Aspergillus/Soybean Seed Extract Ferment Extract Filtrate, Souhakuhi Ekisu, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Tilia Cordata Flower Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Angelica Acutiloba Root Extract, Rosa Multiflora Fruit Extract, Morus Alba Root Extract, Placental Extract, 3-Glyceryl Ascorbate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Ceramide 1, Ceramide 2, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 5, Ceramide 6Ⅱ, Ubiquinone, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Phytosterols, Glycosyl Trehalose, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Trehalose, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyacrylamide, Laureth-7, Ethylhexylglycerin, Orange Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Carbomer, EDTA-2Na, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol
- Use with caution and check for any abnormalities on your skin. In the following cases, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist.
(1) When abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots etc.) and darkening appear during use.
(2) When the above abnormalities appear on the skin in direct sunlight after use.
- Do not use if your skin has any cuts, swelling, eczema or rash.
- Be careful not to get into eyes. If it gets in, do not rub them but immediately rinse with clean water.
- Handle with clean hands and place the cap after use.
- Avoid direct sunlight, heat and humidity, and keep out of reach of infants.
- Due to the use of naturally derived materials, there may be differences in color and aroma, but quality will remain consistent.