HONZOU is tasty plant extract fermented drink. Made with seasonally fresh 100% domestically produced plant materials (more than 100 kinds of fruit vegetables, leaf vegetables, root vegetables, fruits, beans, mushrooms, grains, seaweeds, herbs) and carbohydrates (raw sugar, etc.) Plant enzymes and nutrients of these plant materials were extracted by adding and fermenting effective microorganisms such as koji, yeast and lactic acid bacteria.
- Uses over 100 kinds of vegetables, fruits, seaweeds, and herbs
- Sweet and sour like fresh juice
- Aging period is 2 months to 1 year. Plenty of fresh nutrition such as vegetables and fruits
- Not only nutritional ingredients such as minerals contained in plants and carbohydrates used, but also useful ingredients produced during the enzyme fermentation process and nutritional ingredients such as vitamins and amino acids
Recommended for the following persons
- With insufficient fruit and vegetable intake
- Concerning about eating habits and nutritional balance
- Persons with many food dislikes
- Who want to maintain a healthy body
- Who want to lose weight
How to Drink
- Dilute 30 ml in 3-4 parts cold or lukewarm water (under 60℃) adjusted to taste.
- Can be mixed with other liquids such as fruit juice, milk, etc. to create a delicious drink.
- Please drink the recommended amount 1-3 times a day.
- Store unopened in a cool and dark place, out of direct sunlight.
- After opening, close the cap and store in the refrigerator.
[ Caution when storing ]
Please be sure to store the liquid fermented drink in refrigerator after opening.
If left out in normal temperatures after opening, it may bubble over.
Impurities (cloudiness) and sediment in KOUSO fermented drink
Seasonal, natural plants are used as raw material for the KOUSO fermented drink. As a result, the color and taste of the product may vary slightly according to the season. This does not affect quality.
Moreover, from the nutritional viewpoint, as much dietary fiber and microorganisms (such as yeast and lactobacillus) should be retained in the KOUSO fermented drink. Consequently, fiber fragments from the raw material, impurities and sediment derived from mineral crystals may be observed.
However, this does not affect quality, please drink it without worries. Imagine it as the same as the sediment (lees) in red wine and unrefined sake. If you notice some sediment, tighten the cap and turn the bottle upside-down a few times. (never forcefully shake the bottle).
Plant extract fermented drink (vegetable, fruits, and seaweed processed foods)
■ Nutritional Information